A load balancer can distribute connections among two or more servers, proportionally cutting the work each has to do. Load balancing can help with almost any kind of service, including HTTP, DNS, FTP, POP/IMAP, and SMTP. There are many open source load balancing applications, but one simple command-line load balancer, balance, remains one of the most popular available.
Ideally, you should install a load balancer on a dedicated machine that can handle all the incoming connections, with a separate network interface for internal and external connections
Thanks to load balancing, you can keep your servers' connection and download times high, and seamlessly serve the ever-increasing number of clients using the Internet every day.
The load servers work for because the load distribution among these servers is known as load balancing. Load balancing applies to all types of servers.
Load Balanced technology allows a group of servers to intelligently service requests made to a hostname. This high-performance architecture provides for significantly higher performance than can get by a single server.
If a server fails, then the request will be routed to another server. As a result, downtime related to server failures or administrative maintenance significantly reduced.
With cpwebhosting.net, here are some advantages:
- Connection Speed- cpwebhosting.net do have very fast connections to the Internet, like full T3 fiber-optic 45Mps connections equivalent to about 2000 traditional (28K) modems or 1000 high speed (56K) modems.
- Powerful Hardware: Cpwebhosting.net have most powerful web servers that can be shared by several companies. You can also expect them to have an effective load balancing and necessary backup servers.
- Security and Stability: Cpwebhosting.net servers have more than 99% uptime, the latest software patches, and the best virus protection.
- 24-hour support: Cpwebhosting.net do offer 24-hours support. Don't put yourself in a situation where you cannot fix critical problems without having to wait until the next working day. Live Person help could be vital.
- Daily Backup: Cpwebhosting.net run a secure daily backup routine, otherwise, you may lose some valuable data.
- Traffic Volume: If your website becomes popular you can always increase your bandwidth.
- cpwebhosting.net do provide fully supports the email capabilities you need.
- FrontPage Extensions: Cpwebhosting.net fully supports FrontPage server extensions if you plan to use FrontPage to develop your site.
- Database Access: cpwebhosting.net fully supports the database access you need if you plan to use databases from your site.